Friday, June 19, 2009

New Site!!!

Along with my new blog design, I changed my url address. (just to confuse EVERYONE...)

You can now find me and all of my old Three Blondes and a Redhead posts at http://www.intentionallykatie.blogspot.com/. With the baby on the way, I decided to completely revamp everything...the name, the web address, the design...I got a complete facelift.

I'm in the process of figuring out if we can get post addresses redirected. If you have a post or a recipe that you've saved with roosefam.blogspot.com, replace "roosefam" with "intentionallykatie" and it will send you to the right post. I think.

If you subscribed to roosefam.blogspot.com, you may have to delete that site and resubscribe to intentionallykatie.blogspot.com. I'm still working out the details of getting everything redirected and don't understand it all yet. I'm SO sorry for the inconvenience!

Head on over and see me at Intentionally Katie. Can't wait to see you over there!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment